Terms and Conditions
1. These terms of offer for sale (“Supply Terms”) apply to products and services purchased via www.kajrari.in (“the Website”) which is a website owned and operated by Kukreja Apparels LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated under the LLP Act, 2008, (“LLP”, “Kajrari” or “We” or “Us” and its successors and assigns). Under these Supply Terms the users of the website will be referred to as (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User” or “Customers”).
3. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SUPPLY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
4. The Website is a platform for online sale of apparels (“Products”) and allied services (“Services”) offered by Kajrari and the purchase of Products and Service by you. For point of clarity, the Products and Services are sold, under the brand “Kajrari”, which is owned by Kukreja Apparels LLP. Kajrari also delivers the Products to you through its authorised logistics partner.
5. Kajrari has the right to change or discontinue any Products and Service at any time, without notice. Kajrari may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Kajrari shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Product or any aspect of the Services.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
6. Kajrari sells a variety of Products. Services, such as shipping, in relation to the Products shall be per the Kajrari’s policy, which may be changed by Kajrari from time to time.
7. You should take all responsibility for Your own actions in utilizing the Products and Service and the Website in relation to the Services availed or purchased by You and Kajrari shall not be liable for any such action or consequence thereof.
8. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing Products or receiving Services under the laws as applicable in India.
9. The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order.
10. Kajrari does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
11. While Kajrari strives to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Kajrari will have the right to modify the price of the Product or Services and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Kajrari cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
12. Kajrari reserves the right to change the discounts offered at any time during the sale and without prior notice.
13. We may from time to time offer promotional codes or credit vouchers which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
14. Management reserves the right to disqualify, annul or replace the voucher program if deemed necessary. The voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
15. We will not be liable to you for any loss and/or damages of any kind suffered in connection with:
a. Your purchase, redemption and/or use of the Voucher;
b. Your inability to use the Voucher due to lost or forgotten or void or as a result of your giving the wrong contact information;
c. The use of the voucher by any person(s) not authorised or approved by you.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
16. You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide valid, correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways for purchasing Products or availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by You. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. Kajrari expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/debit card
DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
17. Your shipping address and pin code will be verified for serviceability with the database of Kajrari before You proceed to pay for Your purchase. If Your order is not serviceable by representatives of Kajrari or the area/pin code is not covered, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have within Kajrari’s serviceable area. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the Product or delivery of Services for the area not covered by Kajrari, Kajrari will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the Product or Services. You can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but the shipping address must be within India, in an area serviceable by us.
18. In case You book multiple orders for the Products and Services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
19. Cancellation prior to dispatch: You can cancel your order at any time before it is dispatched. For cancellation requests please fill in details on our website www.kajrari.in or write to us at email@example.com or get in touch with us on our numbers.
20. For cancellations made before dispatching the product, any advance paid will be refunded in full.
21. Any customized, made to order or altered products are non-cancellable and any and all advance paid by you shall be forfeited.
25. Returns after delivery – All products purchased from the website can be returned within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery.
22. Items bought on discount during sale are not eligible for returns or cancellation after delivery.
23. In case of any defects in the product, you can return them within 5 (five) calendar days from the date of delivery of the product without any questions being asked. The refund amount will be credited back to your Bank Account after the items have been thoroughly inspected by our team.
24. Customer shall be informed of the quality result within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the product from the Customer.
25. In case the quality result determines that there is no material manufacturing defect in the product, then the product shall be returned to the customer.
26. In case the quality result determines that there is material manufacturing defect in the product, then the Customer shall be issued a full refund within 7 working days
27. For returns or cancellations after delivery, customer has to ensure that:
28. All the tags and barcodes affixed to the products must be intact, the product must be in unused condition and the sales invoice must be sent along with the products for return by customer, failing which we shall not be liable to process any return.
29. We will make maximum 3 attempts to reverse pick up the products. If the customer fails to return the product in those 3 attempts or if the time to return the product exceeds 1 week from the date of raising return request, return request will be cancelled.
30. Similarly, if the product has been self-shipped and the customer fails to dispatch within 1 week of raising return request, the return request will be cancelled.
31. Before returning the product customer is requested to call us @ +91 9899016444, +91 9718014369 or can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
32. We have no other liability in respect of products other than herein above listed.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
33. The prices on Website are subject to price fluctuations, due to various factors. Once an order is placed by you, you will be liable to pay such amount as was displayed on the date of the order and the invoice.
34. We deliver to certain pincodes only.
WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS.
35. Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products in relation to each Product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
36. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kajrari from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Kajrari that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products and/or Services.
37. In no event shall Kajrari, its officers, directors, employees or partners be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Kajrari has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Kajrari’s entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer for sale or otherwise shall be limited to the refund of money paid by you, for any Product or Service in connection with which the claim has arisen, which amount shall be refunded You.
38. These Supply Terms and the relationship between You and Kajrari shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
39. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to these Supply Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Kajrari shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
40. The above Terms constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and the LLP. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Designated Partner of Kukreja Apparels LLP.